A new semester can be exciting! New classes, new friends, maybe one step closer to graduation. But it can sometimes be stressful, too! Here are some tips to deal:
- Use a planner to plan your schedule. Time management is key!
- Sleep – get some! We all have different sleep needs, but the fact remains: we need it.
- Eat well. Not sure what to pick? Ask the Wellness Center’s RD, Jennifer! Call x4333 to make an appointment!
- Exercise. Check out the Rec. It’s busy this time of year, but there is space for you!
- Take time for self-care. It’s important! Read a non-school book, binge-watch a TV series, go for a winter walk, learn to knit, whatever makes you happy.
- Ask for help. Over 50% of college students report having anxiety or depression concerns (source: National College Health Assessment). Call the Wellness Center is you need support – x4333
Want more tips and to chat with other students in a non-clinical setting? Check out SASS on Mondays at 2p in the Wellness Center!
Posted by Allie Pearce